What we do
- Branded content
- Fashion film
- Music video
- Short film
- Print design
- Website design
- Brand identity
- Production support for overseas production in Thailand
festivals and awards
- Finalist and nominated for Best Cinematography and Best Editing, Ciclope International Festival of Craft, Berlin, 2017
- Best Cinematography 2014, 2015 Berlin Fashion Film Festival, Berlin
- Official Selection Berlin Fashion Film Festival 2016
- Official Selection Fashion Film Festival Milano 2014, 2015,and 2016, Milan
- AS Film Festival, Rome, 2015
- Special Jury Award, Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival 2013
- First Runner up Rattana Pestonji Award, Thai Short Film And VideoFestival 2013
- Official Selection Busan International Film Festival 2012
- Official Selection Shanghai International Film Festival 2012
- Official Selection Hong Kong Asian Film Festival 2012
- Official Selection Montreal World Film Festival 2010
- Official Selection Hong Kong International Film Festival 2010
Founder, Director, Producer
Kaenipa earned a Master of Media Arts in Film Production from University of Technology Sydney. She received training from award winning director, Alkinos Tsilimidos (Everynight...everynight, Silent Partner, Em4Jay). After graduated, she worked as a Creative Executive at GMM Grammy Public Co.,LTD on feature film projects for film director, Ekachai Uekrongtham (The Coffin, Pleasure Factory, Bare).
In 2014 Kaenipa set up Wise Lama Production and Branding Studio and currently works as a director/producer. She is the first Thai director who directed a short film for Cornetto Global’s Cupidity project, a landmark campaign for the brand’s global content. Kaenipa especially enjoys creating innovative branded content which she can work with various styles from narrative storytelling with emotive and informative elements to documentary styles, and fashion films which explore a more stylistic and inventive approaches to the content. Her fashion films have traveled and won awards at Berlin and Milan Fashion Film Festivals while her own short films have won awards in Los Angeles and Thailand and officially selected for festivals in the US, Italy, Canada, Busan, and Hong Kong. Her selected clients include Unilever Global, Agoda, Princess Cruises, Chevrolet, Colgate, Jim Thompson, and UN Global Goals.
Co-Founder, Creative Director, Director of Photography
Rapatchanun graduated with Bachelor of Arts in Photography from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Melbourne, Australia, and is trained in motion pictures lighting at Australian Film Television and Radio School, Sydney. Rapatchanun works as a professional photographer and Director of
Photography in Thailand.
His skills are versatile in both fields of advertising and film which he can work with various styles that compliment interesting concepts and intricate details. He has worked with a number of leading brands and magazines both locally and internationally. Rapatchanun was a mentor in cinematography and project
supervisor at the following;
- ASEAN-ROK Film Leaders Incubator: FLY 2013, a filmmaking workshop co-organized by ASEAN-ROK and Busan Film Commission, Myanmar Motion Picture Development Department and Asian Film Commissions Network.
- Next New Wave (NNW) Filmmaking Workshop 2016, annual South East Asian workshop based in Malaysia, in relation to ASEAN ROK - FLY Project, SEAscreen Makassar, Asian Film Academy, Southeast Asian Film Lab and Berlinale Talent.
Rapatchanun is also a lecturer in film production and cinematography at Fine and Applied Arts(FAA), Mahidol International University
His extensive list of clients include Nike (Thailand and South East Asia), Viewmaster (USA), Harper Bazaar, Johnnie Walker, Charles and Keith, Unilever Global, and Bloomberg Singapore.
Founder, Director, Producer
+66(0) 92 269 6295
Co-Founder, Creative Director